Day Pitney, its practices, and many of its attorneys have been recognized by various publishers. We have provided the links below to each of the publisher's methodologies for these awards and recognitions in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct, including New Jersey Rule of Professional Conduct 7.1 (see also a Notice to the Bar published on May 18, 2016).
- Benchmark Litigation®, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
- Best Law Firms®, U.S. News & World Report LP
- Best Lawyers in America®, Woodward/White, Inc.
- BTI Client Service All-Stars, BTI Most Recommended, BTI Consulting Group
- Chambers USA®, Chambers Global®, Chambers HNW®, Chambers & Partners
- Citywealth Powerwomen, Jones Publishing Limited
- Family Wealth Report Awards, Family Wealth Report, Clearview Publishing
- Hartford Business Journal, Top 25 Women in Business Awards, New England Business Media
- ILTA, Distinguished Peer Award – Young Professionals to Watch List, International Legal Technology Association
- Lawyers of Color, Hot List, Lawyers of Color
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Ratings, LexisNexis; AV Preeminent® Top Rated Lawyers®, LexisNexis and ALM Media Properties, LLC
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Go To Lawyers, Excellence in Law, BridgeTower Media
- New Jersey Law Journal®, New Jersey Legal Awards, New Leaders of the Bar, formerly known as 40 Under 40; Litigation Department of the Year; Private Client Global Elite; Ones to Watch; ALM Media Properties, LLC
- Private Asset Management, PAM Awards, Pageant Media
- Professional Excellence in Law Award, Rhode Island Monthly, Rhode Island Monthly Communications
- Providence Business News, Leaders and Achievers, Providence Business News
- Super Lawyers®, New Jersey Super Lawyers, New York Metro Super Lawyers, Thompson Reuters
- WealthTech Americas Awards by WealthBriefing, ClearView Publishing
- Who’s Who Legal, Law Business Research Ltd
- World Trademark Review 1000 – The World's Leading Trademark Professionals, Globe Business Media Group
No aspect of these advertisements has been approved by the highest court of any state.