Day Pitney's real estate, environmental and land use lawyers offer a full spectrum of legal services. Representative clients include international, national, regional, and local entities as well as individual investors. We provide legal counsel to a broad range of commercial enterprises, including financial institutions, utilities (energy, water, telecommunications), Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing companies, academic institutions, hospitality and retail companies, religious organizations, lending institutions, property owners, and real estate developers.
Our environmental and land use litigators are able to assist with whatever legal challenges you may face. Our extensive and comprehensive experience includes matters in the following areas:
- Regulatory enforcement
- Personal injury, property damage, and business interruption
- Toxic tort litigation and class actions
- Defense of Potentially Responsible Parties
- Cost recovery and allocation litigation and negotiation
- Defense of criminal environmental actions
- Zoning, valuation, and other real property-related litigation
- Tax appeals and foreclosures
- Workouts and restructurings
- Condemnations involving environmental contamination
- Environmental ADR and mediation
Day Pitney's real estate, environmental, and land use lawyers have the experience to handle your transactional, litigation and regulatory matters. You are assured attention that meets, and even anticipates, your needs. Our depth of bench and geographical reach provide an ability to deliver on this commitment in an efficient and comprehensive manner.