The IT Support Services Analyst is responsible for supporting for supporting the end users of the Firm with their use of technology.
IT Support Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Deliver technical support for a variety of software and hardware needs within a Citrix XenDesktop environment:
- Resolve software-related issues for all firm-deployed applications in-person and remotely.
- Troubleshoot issues related to client workstations/laptops, as well as related hardware.
- Convert various forms of document and multimedia including, but not limited to, zip files, unknown extensions, unsupported applications, etc.
- Removal of harmful desktop viruses, spyware, ad software, etc.
- Printer management including, but not limited to, resetting and clearing print jobs, installation, and back-end server support
- Contact third party vendors as needed
- Test new and/or updated technology to ensure stability prior to firm-wide release.
- Commit to self-development by learning new technologies as needed.
- Support firm-issued mobile devices (iPhone and iPad)
- Install and configure mobile device management platform (MDM).
- Troubleshoot issues related to mobile devices and MDM.
- Provide end user instruction.
- Follow department standards for inventory tracking and communication.
- Support desk phones and voicemail system
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Provide end user instruction.
- Provide outstanding service to end users by:
- Adhering to department standards for ticket workflow and service level practices.
- Regularly checking voice/e-mails and responding in a timely manner.
- Following up with clients to ensure a satisfactory resolution to reported problems and requests.
- Assisting with development and updates of technical and support documentation.
- Communicating with end users regarding system outages and resolutions.
- Updating internal training resources such as, but not limited to, Footprints Knowledge Base.
- Advise and assist with specialized projects as asked for by Management.
- Heavy inbound/outbound call center
- Teamwork –driven and collaborative
- Professional development opportunities
- Room for advancement for motivated individuals with proven track record
- 3 to 5 years job-related experience in an IT support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong dedication to maintaining professional relationships with users and outside vendors.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office at a proficient level.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Ability to work effectively with all organizational levels, both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability and to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to take the lead on projects and problems when requested or as appropriate, to make sound decisions and take the initiative to anticipate user needs.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and develop computer skills as required to meet user demand.
- Ability to travel periodically to other offices as needed.
- Prior law firm experience.
- Working knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop
- Some college preferred