John W. Cerreta
John Cerreta is an associate in Day Pitney's Commercial Litigation department. He has represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including trademark-infringement and false-advertising litigation, securities cases and antitrust disputes.
Before joining Day Pitney, Mr. Cerreta served as a law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. Prior to that, he was an associate in the New York office of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP. Mr. Cerreta also clerked for then-Judge Alito and Judge Michael A. Chagares of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit from 2005 to 2007.
News, Publications & Presentations
- Cornell Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2005
- University of Connecticut, B.A., summa cum laude, 2002
- State of New York
- State of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation